Thursday, April 9, 2009

hidden blessings

So this morning I think of my Uncle Tony, just diagnosed yesterday with Esophageal cancer.
Hold on... Gracie needs 'HELP' put on Swan Lake Barbie's wings.
Just a minute... Now a demonstration of how the fairies fly... wings down first, then up (just so you know)

This is a brief glimpse into the life of a mom with a 6 and 3 year old. No thought gets completed, no task goes without interruption, no demand is too small to stop the world. I believe this is exactly as it should be. As my Aunt and Uncle trudge down this road of the unknown and scary, I pause and think of them. I send prayers and good thoughts. I know I am blessed as my biggest challenge of the day has been putting on a pair of wings.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    I'm so glad I found your blog! Tony- as in Lucy & Tony? Please send my love to your family. You will all be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete